Mental & Behavioral Health
As a loving parent, you provide your child with all the care and support you can. Nevertheless, some children have developmental, learning, or behavioral problems that need to be diagnosed and addressed. These include:
- Attention deficit /hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Being on the autism spectrum
- Anger management or stress management issues
- Delayed development in speech, writing, motor skills, and thinking ability
- Toddler temper tantrums
- Learning disorders
- Sleep disorders
- The impact of COVID-19 on teenagers
- Addiction (screen time, smoking/vaping, drug, or alcohol use)
- Prescribing and monitoring medication for issues such as ADHD or anxiety.
- Counseling to help you better understand your child’s behavior and formulate effective discipline strategies.
- Recommending services at your child’s school and/or therapies beyond the classroom.
Pediatric Mental and Behavioral Health in Fort Myers, FL
To learn more about our behavioral and development services, contact Carmen Litzler, PA today. Call us at (239) 565-0978 or use our convenient Request an Appointment form to arrange a one-on-one consultation.